What does it mean when an ex bf unblocks you after 2 months of NC?

He dumped me and told me not to contact him again and blocked me. I never chased him or anything after that. I was always a nice gf to him. I did not cheated or anything. But anyways after 2 months of blocking me on whatsapp. Last night he unblocked me. What does it mean? We were together for 4 months.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He's got no one else to talk to
    That's why he thought of you bc you were nice to him (as u say)
    And he unblocked you so that may be you'd try to contact him or he's gonna try to contact you and get back
    And i'd suggest you shouldn't :)

• it doesn't mean he's over me and dont care anymore that he unblocked me and is like whatever about me?

• Yeahh but unblocking isn't a proof to the fact that they're over you and he has moved on (I agree he has moved on) but they don't need to unblock you
      All i'd say is that most possible chances are they might tryto get back and talk to you untill he finds another girl...
      So dont fall for whatever he may say (if he does)

• well he hasn't contacted or anything. I highly doubt that he will..:/ i am just feeling that he dont care anymore and thats why probably he unblocked me but then again i agree with you like i wouldn't unblock an ex if it didn't matter to me unless i want them to come and reach out to me.