What does it mean when an ex bf unblocks you after 2 months of NC?

He dumped me and told me not to contact him again and blocked me. I never chased him or anything after that. I was always a nice gf to him. I did not cheated or anything. But anyways after 2 months of blocking me on whatsapp. Last night he unblocked me. What does it mean? We were together for 4 months.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's got no one else to talk to
    That's why he thought of you bc you were nice to him (as u say)
    And he unblocked you so that may be you'd try to contact him or he's gonna try to contact you and get back
    And i'd suggest you shouldn't :)

0|0
    0|0
    • it doesn't mean he's over me and dont care anymore that he unblocked me and is like whatever about me?

• Show All
    • Yeahh but unblocking isn't a proof to the fact that they're over you and he has moved on (I agree he has moved on) but they don't need to unblock you
      All i'd say is that most possible chances are they might tryto get back and talk to you untill he finds another girl...
      So dont fall for whatever he may say (if he does)

• well he hasn't contacted or anything. I highly doubt that he will..:/ i am just feeling that he dont care anymore and thats why probably he unblocked me but then again i agree with you like i wouldn't unblock an ex if it didn't matter to me unless i want them to come and reach out to me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he wants to talk about it, but I would wait for him to initiate the conversation. This happened between me and a friend and we're friends again, but again- wait for him to start the conversation. Maybe he just wants to leave the past in the past and unblocking you is his way of doing that

0|0
    0|0
    • so it doesn't mean he's over me?

• Show All
    • Omg he unblocked me again today. he's not messaging me though but he keeps blocking and unblocking. Why is he doing this?

• I'm guessing he wants you to message. He probably likes the feeling of being in control and craves that sort of interaction. I highly advise against giving him that control. He wants you to come to him asking for him to take you back. He is using you to boost his ego.
      Either that or he's the most indecisive person on this planet (and any other planet). Either way I recommend avoiding him. Let him message you. It isn't up to you to boost his ego

• It could be many reasons. Maybe he just figures that you have had long enough to not say anything wrong and figures you can be just a normal friend now.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he will use you again... Beware!!!

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Men are crazy. It's like total opposite of women. When break ups happen the girl is upset and after a couple months we end up being fine. But that's the opposite for men. Most likely he is realizes he has no one else to go to and thinks that your an easy target to chase and get back.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's over it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes