Did I tell my ex boyfriend the right thing?

My ex boyfriend boyfriend broke up with me 1 month ago by text and he was pretty mean he said "I don't love you" and "I don't want to be with you" but then a few days later he called me and told me he still loved me and then and after that he called almost every week to confuse me and then ignore me.

Last week he told me he was going to come see me but he didn't come so I sent him a text saying "I guess what you told me was a lie it sucks because I love and care about you more than anything, but you ignore me well have a nice life you'll never hear from me again" and he text me the next day "I'm sick of being a tool" and I don't know why he would say that because I have never ever used him for anything and he has never bought me anything.

so I text him back an hour later saying "huh?" he didn't respond so I text "Sorry for all the trouble it kills me to say this because I love you but I promise I'll walk away K" and he never replied. I feel like he is feeling sorry for himself, I think it is worse for me because he is always confusing me and then when I give in an respond he ignores me. I haven't heard from him since Wednesday.

Was there something in my text that would make him say I used him?

Was my text to him mean? and if he contacts me what should I do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• This is just my opinion, but that is completely unacceptable. I'm not sure about all that back-and-forth after the break-up, but breaking up over a text saying "I don't love you," and then calling back later is kind of a deal breaker.

Block his number and all that stuff, move on, he's not worth the time

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my lands, I am so sorry to read that you are going through this. You are right that he was mean. There are many words in our vocabularies that he could have this talk with you without being so mean.

I don't think this has anything more to do with him, but it's back in your court. You need to decide if this type of behaviour is acceptable to you. Once you know what it is that you want then it will be clear to you whether what you said was the right thing.

Being in love is hard and getting over it is even harder. It does happen. Good luck!