Scared she thinks I am a stalker?

I bumped into an ex girlfriend , a month after she dumped me.. I walked straight into her at a club, but neither of us said anything even though there was no drama between us and we have had no contact... She is immature and I am scared she thinks I was stalking her... Best to just leave it alone yeah?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea just leave it alone. Its better not to lay attention to her. The next if you were to see her ignore like nothing because if you don't she'l more likely think your stalking and tell her friends that.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't say anything if she hasn't. if you do then you're just letting her know that you were thinking about her enough to say something.

• I'd just leave it alone rather than trying to prove that you weren't. It was accidental and things happen that way sometimes! I bumped into my ex of two years a state away! Things like that happen. Just ignore it unless you hear that she's being immature about things. You may want to clarify but even then you're not obligated to.

What Guys Said 1

• basically you cannot change her mind if she thinks you're a stalker... so yeah better leave it as it is