Do guys change their minds after a break up? Is there any way to get him back?

I was dating a guy for just over a month. About a week ago he ended things with me because of the distance. He is about an hour drive from me, so I honestly don't think it's even considered "long distance" Is there any way in the future that I can try to open him up to trying again? I really like him, we connected so much on our first date and even more in the dates following, and I really want him back. He said he really liked me too and his reasoning for ending things had nothing to do with his feelings for me. How should I go about this? Thanks!

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him you respect his decision then leave him alone, if he comes back for you in 2 weeks time then he is yours to keep :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have. I let him know the other day that there are no hard feelings. So i can only hope for the best :)

• You approached it perfectly, good luck