Boyfriend left me without explanation?

Last week on Saturday we were talking on the phone and everything was alright, he said he will call me back later. He didn't call and I texted him to see what he's doing. He didn't reply and the next day I asked him why is he ignoring me and he replied "because you deserve this" and I was like "did I do something wrong?" and he said yes and I asked if we're still together and he said no, so I asked for explanation and he refused to say something via text and said he will talk to me about this on Friday . This didn't happen and I waited the whole day and nothing. I got mad and texted him if is he going to explain me today what's going on and he was like "what explication?". I am so frustrated and confused because he says it's my fault and refuses to tell why, I honestly don't know what happened, everything was perfect and of all of the sudden this happens, what do you guys think?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what you should do - realize that he was a dickface and move on. I mean, what else could you do? If he doesn't explain what his problem was, his immature harassment tactic is completely meaningless. Therefore, just forget about him. He is an ass.

Better luck next time! Really.

Most Helpful Girl

• That happens a lot when people leave a relationship with giving the other person any closure. Your best best would be to move on from him. He is immature and he does not deserve. Sometimes you just have to make up your own closure and leave it at that. If it was meant to be then it would've been. Just let him go and let him be you deserve better. The same thing happened to me