She cheated and I just can't get over her, what do I do? (really long)

Hi, actually 16 born in 91 not 81 anyway. I dated this amazing girl for 14 months. The first 5-6 were the best of my life. But then my life hit a lot of bumps and things weren't all too well and I regrettably took it out on her. NOT PHYSICALLY. So we got a job together, mistake I know, and there was this guy there who was always flirting with her. She flirted back, eventually they were alone together and I had my suspicions. So we break up, not only because she cheated (which I had no actual proof of. Then) but because she didn't want me; she didn't call me for days or make any way to contact, she had fits over stupid things; treated me like shit but I still loved her. So we split, I cried, terrible day. My best friend came back from Kansas later that week (4 days of sitting at home alone crying on spring break. Not fun) he was great, all there for me and stuff. To help me get over her he set us up with these two girls. Fast forward two weeks I'm dating this new girl. She shows no real interest in me, and that's all I want. I'd do anything for my girlfriend. I love having one and being able to try to be the best boyfriend ever. I know I can do better then this girl I'm dating but I don't know what to do. I want the old Her back but that's not gonna happen. I see her everywhere and it just makes it harder. How can I get over her? What do I do?
1
3