My ex boyfriend is telling me he still cares about me and wants to work things out, what should I do?

We dated for 8 months and he was my first "serious relationship." I really fell for him and thought it was going to last a lot longer than it did. He broke up with me a few months ago. And I tried getting in a different relationship, and he got mad and said a bunch of stuff to me that shouldn't have been said. But, the relationship didn't work out because I thought of my ex everyday & a week into that relationship my ex texted me telling me he was sorry. So I broke up the other guy and ever since then me and my ex have been talking everyday and hanging out sometimes. Well the past few weeks he's been wanting to hang out everyday and telling me he still loves me and wants it to work out again. I just really don't know what to do about this. I still want to be with him, I'm just really scared we're gonna start dating again and he finds a reason to break up with me. And then I'm hurt all over again.
0
2