How truthful are girls when they breakup with you? or is it jus lies to get them away?

I'm just curious because I went through a strange breakup recently. after she brokeup she told me she really wanted to be friends because I was such an important person in her life. A few days later I asked if she was seeing someone else and she said "it's none of your business"

05

Most Helpful Guy

• What a bitch. Yes, she lied to you dude. Fuck that "friends" stuff. You really want to know why they want to be friends? Because they're selfish. They want to keep that emotional connection but without having to be committed. It's called having their cake and eating it too.

If you were really her friend then why would she feel the need to keep secrets from you? She's obviously defensive about it and she probably feels guilty too. You're a decent looking dude. Just forget about her and move on. Ignore her.

• And I think they're truthful 30-40% of the time. The rest of the time they just don't want to hurt your feelings.