How truthful are girls when they breakup with you? or is it jus lies to get them away?

I'm just curious because I went through a strange breakup recently. after she brokeup she told me she really wanted to be friends because I was such an important person in her life. A few days later I asked if she was seeing someone else and she said "it's none of your business"

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• What a bitch. Yes, she lied to you dude. Fuck that "friends" stuff. You really want to know why they want to be friends? Because they're selfish. They want to keep that emotional connection but without having to be committed. It's called having their cake and eating it too.

If you were really her friend then why would she feel the need to keep secrets from you? She's obviously defensive about it and she probably feels guilty too. You're a decent looking dude. Just forget about her and move on. Ignore her.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I think they're truthful 30-40% of the time. The rest of the time they just don't want to hurt your feelings.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• Most of the time, they try to soften the blow if your not an ass...
    Everyone is right, when they ask to stay friends, it's to cut you off at there pace, keep there ego high... Best advice just walk away, it really has them thinking twice, they don't expect it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is truthful. Friendship request is selfish and really a formality. Why would you put yourself in a situation you'll benseeing her blow other guys?

An even better question is why would she ask you to be there? Sounds quite the opppsite of respect

0|0
    0|0
  • They will tell you, and everyone else, as much bullshit as it takes so everyone is happy and they don't look bad.
    Forget it and move on. You don't need to stay in contact with an ex, and it's usually a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave this shit she want be your friend hahaha but then not your buss !! That mean she just satisfy her feeling only she dont want to be with you lets say she can't cut you off once for all she want it slowley but that will make you sheep and toy if you accept it

BE LION AND LEAVE THIS SHIT BLOCK HER EVERYWHERE

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes