What if your ex-girlfriend is better looking than you are?

if your ex gf is better looking than u are 10000% and u saw that when you broke up with her just to be free again and see where life takes you without thinking about any responsibilities... and suddently BOOOM you saw a picture of ur ex gf looking sooo Beautiful than ever will you take a second thought to talk to her or make things out cuz u see that u made a mistake by leaving her to be free?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is only skin deep. You could be extraordinarily attractive, but if there is nothing there beyond beauty why would he want to stay?

• what if he left me for a stupid reason that i was too clingy the last 3 weeks and i did not take care of my self (he did not say that but because i was depressed and i was living in a routine) and he left out of the blue and we have been together for 7 years and we were perfect with each other. will he regret leaving me when he see me like that

• he isn't going to regret it because you are beautiful. He MIGHT regret it because you are who you are, and he doesn't have that anymore. That said I have a feeling you have not just been clingy for the past three weeks. It has been a pattern you have battled for the last seven years and he could not take it anymore. That is why he wanted to be "Free." You don't want to be "FREE" because someone has a three week bad stretch. SO HERE is the deal...

What are YOU going to do about YOU. What are you going to do so you are not clingy anymore? That is not fair on others. Maybe you need to go and visit a counselor and talk through why you do what you do and what you can do to cope better.

I am sorry that this has happened... but it is something that you can work on if you wish. But you have to make a choice. You can deny it and pretend that your beauty is going to get you where you want to be OR you can make some choices to actually make yourself better AND happier.

I wish you well!

Most Helpful Girl

• Who gives a rats ass about looks if she's a bitch? There were a reason who the relationship didn't work out.