How to hide an affair to save a relationship?

I already know it was wrong at the first place but its done now and can't do anything about it, But I care and love about my girl and know if she find she will leave also it seems she fond something or she is suspecting. How to hide and deny it?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest with her... the guilt will eat you alive if you don't. She also deserves to know.

• She deserves but she will leave for sure I don't want her to leave me cause I love her.

• You don't deserve her, buddy

Most Helpful Guy

• For the record, that is really fucked up and you should be ashamed. Nevertheless, my interest in deception intrigues me to answer. If she asks you if you cheated, answer with the word no. Look in her eyes and just say the word no. Don't drag on long explanations and excuses. She'll suspect more. Delete all contact information from the other girl. Stick with cash. Have an alibi. Make sure your story is straight, realistic, and easy to remember. Be thorough; clean your vehicle. Have an extra pair of clothing in a bag in your car