What is my ex trying to say!?

Please read carefully and tell me what y'all think is going on. So I broke up with my ex in June, in September around my b day he instant messaged me on Yahoo like what's good..So I decided to go along with the flow. For a while after that I hadn't spoken with him. Then I started getting more im's from him, then on MySpace he sent me a friend request that said be cool again..I accepted it. Not really too sure if it was the right thing to do! But then again I'm the one who broke up with him, it wasn't a bad break up at all until I tried to talk to him a week or two afters words and he replied with very hurtful comments and texts! Now we have taken more of our conversations to texting on the phone again..

SORRY ITS SO MUCH, BUT I NEED SOMEONE TO GET A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF THIS!

Recently now he has been telling me about all the girls he attracts when he's in a weight room, kissing girls, his recent ex and so on..I listen and I may put my thought in about it.

And a few times he asks me what do I want to talk about, and I say you contacted me sweetie what's on your mind. Then he tells me he super horny and sh*t like that. That's a red flag for me..so now I'm like WTF!

Then like two days ago or something we were texting and out of the blue he texts me "gimme kissies :)" so I did responding :P xoxoxoxo lmao this sh*t is crazy man!

Then he asked me do I want to kiss him, I replied yes..and I actually did at that time..i was getting aroused thinking about it..

Ughh..there's a few more parts to the story but I'm not gone blab 4ever here...

what does he want from me!? I read a blog about he just playing games and really wants to have sex but not commit! It sounds about right but I'm really not sure!

CAN I GET ANSWERS FROM THE LADIES & GUYS..

Thanks :)
What is my ex trying to say!?
0
5