My boyfriend broke up with me and wants me back?

My boyfriend broke up with me and wants me back on Friday my boyfriend called me twice I missed his calls I also seen a message telling me we were done so I called him and I asked him why he was leaving me he said I have an attitude but let me remind you I haven't have an argument with him in days and we were improving as a couple I heard a female in the background I asked him who was that he told me none of my business then the female rubbed his phone saying "he will talk to you later" question is am I wrong for thinking that he was cheating on me? After I texted him that he hurt me and etc he then told me we wasn't, cheating and that was his friend he was just trying to show her I act up and wants me back ...

35

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he is still very immature. First of all, breaking up over the phone is the lamest thing anyone can do and is disrespectful to you. Second, showing his "Friend" how you "act up" by calling you and breaking up with you is complete bullshit. What probably happened is that he was with a girl who was taking interest in him but knew he had a girlfriend. So what he decided to do was call you and break up so that he could show that girl that he's now single and interested in having intimacy with her.

He sounds like a very fickle, self centered, immature, disrespectful prick and I would highly recommend you respect yourself more next time than to allow someone to stomp all over you as he did. Do not ever let a man try and make you believe that you are in the wrong for "having an attitude", he is not your parent or your employer he cannot tell you how you should behave or feel.

Tell him he is disrespectful to you and that he lost his chance to be with you that day when he called you on the phone to break up with you while with another girl who would be so rude as to say "he will talk to you later" like she owns him or something. After you tell him off, never talk to him again and move on. You deserve better.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's playing with your feelings. He is immature. Walk away and find someone that will treat you right.