I'm falling apart and could use some help. What can I do?

I'm going to keep this short. Me and my girlfriend were on a break and I found something she posted on the internet saying she's been thinking about hurting herself (she used to hurt herself before she met me) I got freaked out by this and kinda hacked into her email and phone to see if she did hurt herself (before when she did she took pictures I don't know why) I didn't find anything so I texted her best friend telling her that my girlfriend was thinking of hurting herself and that she should talk to her and make sure she doesn't. Then both my girlfriend and her friend went off on me and told me to leave her alone for good. I tried to for a few days but pictures of her covered in blood with a knife in her hand kept going through my mind and it hurt so bad. So I kinda tried to talk to a different friend of hers. And now she's made sure I have no way to check up on her or contact her, expect maybe a litter. She said she'd get a restraining order against me if I go close to her. I know most of you will say move on but how? She was the first woman I ever loved and now I don't think I'll ever talk to her again and everytime I think of her she's covered in blood. I've never hurt this bad in my life. I don't know what to do. I can't eat or sleep and I've been very sick for over a month. I've even blacked out twice. This is ruining my life but I don't know how to fix it. Thank you for any help you can give.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Self harmers are very touchy... Give her her space. The best thing you can do is make sure she knows you're there. Or you can let her go.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't feel responsible for everyone in your life and bare the wieight of everyone's decisions in life on your shoulders.

You said she was like that before... so she should have family and other friends to help her.

You being in her face... may just make things worse. Walk away and don't try to help... let her friends and family network help her.