WHAT SHOULD I DO? IS HE REALLY DONE? ATTENTION ALL GUYS AND GIRLS?

My ex and I were together for 2 1/2 years three weeks ago he broke up with me for constantly accusing me and not trusting him he constantly fought with me back and forth for hours about how's he done and how I am not done and wanam work it out I decided to let time tell and left him alone he hasn't talked to me in a week now and has been putting pictures looking like he's soo happy putting pictures of his friends and doing stuff like school and eating and he called me a psycho girl and he's not with me anymore he told this to someone and I saw it. It hurt me because he left so easily and didn't even come get his things or gave me back mines what can I do

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me guess. You are the kind to text him constantly especially when he is out with his guy friends drinking and partying. You need to get over this trust issue. Because let me tell you that is annoying as fuck when you are in a relationship you need to trust the other person to some extent. Or know the person to the least that they are the type that don't cheat. Over 2 and a half years you should of by then trusted him. So like any guy he is sick of you accusing him of doing things he didn't do. Would you like to be accused of things you didn't do? No I don't think so.
    Its only been 3 weeks there is this mourning period were you have to over first and then say yeah lets meet and get my things and you get yours.

• He's acting like he's happy and stuff is there any chance of us getting back he's rebeling against me

• So what he's moving on from me and I should to?

• He is heading in that direction to moving on. He won't show that he's doing worse you know? Its not in us guys natures. I don't want to be the bad ass and tell you yeah move on but at the same time I don't want you to get your hopes up.

What Guys Said 2

• There seems to be a lot of drama with how this relationship was going. Are you sure this is the type of relationship you want to be in? Trust issues, fighting for hours? Just because a person is old enough to be in relationship, doesn't mean they are mature to be in a relationship. He has moved on and is happier. If you truly love someone, shouldn't you want that person to be happy. There are so many fish in the sea. Take this time to think about how your relationship got to this point. At one point he wanted to be with you, that's why he was your boyfriend, now he wants to get away from you. What caused this? There are lessons to be learned from this. In life, lessons will continue to repeat themselves until you have learned them. I am sure you don't want this to happen in your next relationship. I wish you the best.

• Wait did he leave because he was accusing you of not trusting him or vice versa?

• Left me for accusing and not trusting him

• Well trust is a very big part of any real relationship so it makes sense that he got mad and left because that's what's required. I'm not trying to make you feel bad by saying you screwed everything up. If you want him back then you'll need to make the effort to show him that you do trust him.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to figure out why you can't trust. Did he ever give you a reason to not trust him? I hate to say it but this relationship has no hope to recover. If he has left and is happy about it, he won't want to go back to feeling bad.