After breaking up with someone how to know you've made the right choice?

Had a talk last Monday broke up with him Friday ... ever since I have different feelings each day some times Im happy I made the decision other times I'm very sad... I keep questioning whether I made the right decision... any advice?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you don't; you just hope that made the right choice. It's similar to buying or selling things. Maybe you sold your house or car for too low of a price or maybe you bought it for too much. The idea is to focus on the present. He is out of your life; yes, there were some benefits, but somewhere in your mind you decided the cost of the relationship was too much. You should be happy about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Write out a list of pros and cons of your relationship. If the cons outweigh the pros, you made the right decision. If you believe the pros outweigh the cons, you might want to rethink it. However, take your time, if you suddenly feel sad and rush back to him you will regret it. Separating yourself and giving time to think is best.

• He was great but im just not sure if I felt a real connection with him... that's why I broke it off