Help, how can I get her back?

Okay i will try tho make this as short as possible. thanks for taking your time reading this post.

I recently broke up with my GF ( last Wednesday ) The reason why we broke up was because I woke up late and i did not respond to her Texts like i usually do. so she was worried. she doubted and said " I don't believe you go to school " you never show me anything ". Me and Her met on May 21st 2013 and we fell in love to the point we would argue but then make up it and we had the best relationship. until December 2013 i decided to tell her something about my past that still hunts me up to date and for the same reason why i did not tell her my real age ( i told her i was 24 but really i was 22 ) then i told her about other things and why i kept that a secret. we did not talk for a week and she forgave me and we decided to move on. now eveything i do she thinks i hide something in it. i know i made mistakes in the past but i try to resolve them. and know it's definitive that we broke up and we have not seen each other for some days. i can't live without and her and i do not want to loose her. and i know she feels the same for me. what can i do to make her feel better? she has been ignoring my calls and my messages and she said we will talk when i am ready. days are painful and i wish i can see her and tell her i love her so much.

20