How to get over your ex boyfriend?

We been together 3 months we just broke up and today he was trying to give me attention again like he use to before we met I try to forget him and move on but I can't I think about him all the time we broke up because the only person he cared about was him self he never had time to see me and he use to always ignore me when ever we seen each other and then suddenly next to his friends he is trying to get my attention. What should I do and how to forget him? my friends say to ignore him but every time he smiles and is looking its like falling in love with him all over again but I don't want to go back to him because I already gave him 2 chances and he used them...

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the same exact place and I know it's really really hard. But honestly eventually you're going to find someone who wants to spend all their time with you and shows they care and appreciate you. You shouldn't waste your time on someone who treats you the way he did. It takes a really long time to get over and I know what you mean when you say you can't help falling in love all over. I think I'm over him and then something he says or does makes me fall for him all over again and then I'm a mess and it's like we broke up all over again. Just try and stay strong and realize you deserve someone much better then him :)

• thanks for advice, I will try my best even tho its not best and good luck i never met anyone who was in same situation as I am now and no one understand how it feels...

• Not easy*