2 months later, still miss my ex! Help?

Its been 2 months since my ex broke up with me on New years eve with not a proper reason other than he doesn't want a relationship anymore.. really broke me up because we had an amazing relationship. We spent so much on eachother on chistmas aswel! Since then, i have done well trying to keep busy with work, seeing my friends etc... but he didn't make it easy for me as ├Čn January he kept texting asking if i was seeing anyone and trying to talk to me... giving me mix messages! So i confronted him about it and turns out he didn't want me back. So i haven't spoken to him for a month now! And it has helped me to move on a bit but i do still miss having him around and have dreams about him! How can i move on for good?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Happened to me at a similar time, yeah my head thinks about them at times too...
    Just have to keep busy, and move on with life

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if this is going to help but you don't really get over a person for good. Especially when it's an unexpected breakup. I went through one almost 5 months ago and I still miss him every now and then. I still have dreams about him, just not as much as I used to. I was told the reason is because I didn't get any closure from him. I'm still looking for it and it's not easy.
    I know this is going to sound so repetitive and cliche but time will heal everything. Just keep busy and stay positive.