Did I do the right thing or am I a slut?

I broke up with my bf yesterday and my friend (who is a guy) was there to comfort me well today we hung out again and we had a really fun time he asked me out and I said yes I told my ex because I didn't want him finding out by one of his friends And now he called me a slut and my best friend is really pissed off at me did I just jump in a relationship way too fast PR am I following my gut?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't really do anything WRONG, but you DID get into a relationship too fast and that looks bad tbh. It makes you look like you don't really care about the guys you're with and that you get into relationships just so you won't be single.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not saying that you are that way, just that that's how it would come off to others.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It all depends on your previous relationship. How long were you together, how strong feelings (if any) were involved from both sides, why did you break up in the first place, do your ex and current "interest" know each other, ... basically, I need more details to make an honest opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • We were only together like a week or two and I lost interest because he was ignoring me and my current (interest) doesn't really know him but knows who he is does that help?

• Yes, helps a lot. You did nothing wrong at all. Being with a guy for a week or two does not bind to have a "pause" between dating other guys. You weren't really a couple, it was merely a testing phase :) if you like the new guy, go for it, you don't have to hold back.

• No I don't think you're, there are still some feelings maybe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like the Ex is upset that you're rebounding so quickly. I wouldn't listen to anything derogatory he says right now. You are def not a slut for dating someone who is not him.

I don't know why your new bf is upset. I think it is a kindness to let the ex know from the source instead of the grapevine since it's so recent. Hopefully they'll both get over themselves and work it out of their systems sooner rather than later.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always good to have time to heal after a break up. My ex called me every name. Very cruel names. Your ex is hurt and your guy friend is mad because you talked to the ex. You just need comforting. Take some time to heal.

0|0
    0|0
  • not if you had an abortion. that's like a charity,, true love

0|0
    0|0
  • you are a slut.
    you broke with your boyfriend after a one week relationship then you hook up with his friend the next day? shows you can't take shit seriously.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes