Did I do the right thing or am I a slut?

I broke up with my bf yesterday and my friend (who is a guy) was there to comfort me well today we hung out again and we had a really fun time he asked me out and I said yes I told my ex because I didn't want him finding out by one of his friends And now he called me a slut and my best friend is really pissed off at me did I just jump in a relationship way too fast PR am I following my gut?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't really do anything WRONG, but you DID get into a relationship too fast and that looks bad tbh. It makes you look like you don't really care about the guys you're with and that you get into relationships just so you won't be single.

• I'm not saying that you are that way, just that that's how it would come off to others.