Why would my ex call me?

So my ex has been calling me almost every week since he broke up with me and sometimes he confuses me by telling me he still loves me, but then when I start to text or call him he ignores me. So last week he told me he wanted to come see me but he didn't so I sent him a text telling him how I felt about it and that I promise I would walk away from him and this was on 3/11 and I expected to never hear from him again.

So today I had 3 missed call from him so I called him back and he answered and he asked how I was doing and I asked him how he was doing and he was really quiet on the phone so I asked what he has been up to and he said it doesn't matter, and then he said can I call you back in about 20 mins so I waited but he never called back so I tried to call him back but he doesn't answer.

Why would he do that?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• He's seeing if he can get a reaction, and each time you respond to him, he knows he still has you on the hook. He obviously doesn't want a relationship or he would haven't seriously asked about working on it. You would do better to just stop communicating all together, if you want to move on. be assertive about what he can contact you for, otherwise don't respond to him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do need to stop answering when he calls because once I do he then ignores me for days and I feel so dumb afterwards. It's so hard for me to move on when he does this because I still love him and he knows it, but I have to ignore his calls.

• Just remind yourself that you deserve someone who feels the same way about you, as you do about them. If you feel that you have to respond (like withdrawel) just tell him that you have no interest in talking to him, that's all, nohing else. Until you are able to easily ignore him.

Recommended myTakes