Is it best to just try and get over someone or should you try and keep in touch with them?

i recently went through some troubles with a girl I liked and we have gone our separate ways now , well we worked at a seasonal job together so that was going to happen at some point anyways I guess but the last month was pretty up and down and rough at times . we had some good moments and some not so good ones . but in the end just couldn't seem to connect with her or something but we were still good friends . now I'm left trying to get over her and not dating any other girls or have many girls in my life at the moment .

I'm more or less wondering if I should just try and get over her or if I should try and keep in touch with her somehow through email or fb or something that I have of her's ?
2
0