Is it normal to feel a little jealous over an ex even though we've both moved on?

It's been almost a year since we ended things between, we've made peace with it and ended on a pretty good note. We're both seeing new people but we've remained friends, we even tell each other about the new people we're seeing.

I'm happy he's happy but sometimes I can't feel just a little jealous.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my book, it's a sign that you have yet to move on from him entirely; residual feelings.

Or, perhaps you are not satisfied completely with being a friend only to him or, and with the new person you are seeing.

Any of these reasons, coupled with the fact that he seems quite satisfied, could be the cause of your jealousy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very territorial and I know when I have deep history with someone, I do get jealous seeing them with someone else

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• That's your investment just walkin around with someone else, yea it's normal. all those back rubs and slaving over a hot stove for him gone to waste. it'll pass though, focus on the new

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes