Does she really mean it or is it just a way to push me away?

On the 2Nd week of a 3 year break up... she said she need time to figure her self out and focus on money and ways to make more and the same thing she want me to do... I'd never I'd ever feel so broken and worthless likening do at this very moment... like she said she doesn't wanna talk about any emotions that have to do with our past or how much I want her n miss her... she said I just have to wait it out... she's like it could be 1 year or even 2 years... Cuz she's 27 turning 28 in few months. N we talked about having our first born by the time she's 30 so I really hope this is for me to focus and save up for us... but then again there times I feel like she's e trying to push me away and try getting me to getting over her... also that she's trying to meet that some 1 just doesn't want to tell me... please I need help..

13

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe yes she is trying to push you away because if she loves you and wants you she wouldn't tell you to wait for a year or two especially if you were in a relationship already I suggest you ask her to tell what she really has in her mind and whatever it is you will respect her and continue as nothing has happened.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• She is all business and economics with you, friend.

To put it mildly, she no longer prioritizes being with you, which is evident in her efforts to avoid any talks that addresses your feelings, your mutual past together, or reuniting with you.

Her language towards you is laced with talks of "me, myself, and I." And the fact that she is willing to risk losing you to someone else is speaks volumes.

Face your fears. Let it go. Head for the exists. Move forward.

• I'd say that if you communication with her is even half as bad as what you wrote her then she can't stand you. That is one excruciating read bro. My god, proofread much?

• She's seeking a marriage pal.. you're ready for that i can tell.. so leave her for a while.. let her make the right decision.. and if she's looking for someone new.. i think she will tell you straight ahead...