How come guys can find new girlfriend so fast after a break up?

My ex broke up with me after being together for a year on new years eve, he said he has commitment issues and doesn't want a relationship anymore... and it was really tough for me! But 2 months after the break up i've found out he is seeing someone new. Which makes me wonder if he was ever serious with me. Why has he moved on so quickly? I haven't been on one date since our breakup or had anyone seem interested in me. Should i be going on dates aswel?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• most guys have an emotional wall that they hold feelings behind so that we don't linger on them. I'm not one.
    Girls feel the hurt of other's as well as themselves more. You may even blame yourself for not doing something right. I think you loved him more so it feels wrong to go out with someone else so soon. My advice is to stop kicking yourself and get out there.
    Your beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have you. Be confident in that and you'll find what you're looking for. Don't stop looking until you can find someone who can love you for who you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was probably talking to her while you were dating