Just broke up with my ex and realized he left his belt at my place what do I do with it?

My ex left a belt at my house we only broke up 4 days ago, what do I do with it. I heard about the no contact rule for 30 days do I wait tgat long? Also I wanted to have breakup sex but I was on my period could I use this to get him in bed lol?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Breakup sex is dumb, if you broke up that's it no more using one another, move on. You could contact him saying he left his belt if he wants to come get it, it is his after all. If he says no then feel free to keep it and wear it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't wait that long, tell him he left it and arrange a time, place etc .. For him to come get it...

I'm unsure if that could work, but all depends on what happens and how you to feel when you see eachother, That could happen due to feelings, chemistry & timing.
    when me and my ex broke up we kept falling for eachother having sex and then getting back but we still had feelings and strong chemistry back then (& within those 5 years he was the only one I loved)

So just play it by ear see what happens.

P. S. what is with the 30 day rule contact, never heard of it & it's b.. s.. in my opinion, I sake it as, what if it was you and you left something you needed/liked etc .. You would want it back right? & to know where you left it
    so just tell him
    & good luck with everything :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE