Guys what hurts more?

You know you cheated on your last girlfriend and messed up really bad. But you sort off still have feelings for her and you guys have been together for two years. After two months of the breakup you see her at the same party. What hurts more
1- She treats you like a friend and just says hi with a smile as if nothing happened and continues her party without you
2- She completely ignores you with an annoyed and pained expression on her face while dancing with other guys
Has this ever happened to you? Would like shared experience :)
  • Option 1
  • Option 2

06

Most Helpful Guy

• If he cheated on you, he doesn't value your loyalty or you. He enjoys power. You being pained would actually probably please him more than knowing you're acting nice, but both will probably make him happy.