Why Did I have a dream about my ex last night?

my ex broke up with me 3 months ago i dont have contact with him and i m trying to move on but last night i had a good dream about him i woke up at 3 am and i wanted to text him but i didn't

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I m trying to move on...
    This is telling me here, dear, that Subconsciously, and even when awake, that he is still on your mind and perhaps, all of the time, which is probably why you have found it Hard To----Move on.
    This could be a sign, a small signal that you should at least Text him with a "Hi, how are you?" As much as it might not be best, for many times no contact helps one to move on and heal faster, Fate could be throwing in a Fast one for you to follow through on... who knows.
    And with this dream whip, many more could follow and this could probably eat you up if you didn't at least... Text him.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand.:)) xxoo

• I did it and he replied but I felt bad I realized I still miss him

• At least you know where you stand and maybe now a closure to Finally move on then, sweetie... I am sorry you feel bad but if things didn't go as they may have, you needed to find out once and for all what is meant to be and not. xx

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• it happens. just because someone is an ex and you've moved on doesn't mean you're brain has to forget about them.

a year or two ago I had a very lovely dream of my 2nd girl friend which left me with very lovely feelings and we've been apart sense she had to move away when I was 17.

it's perfectly natural to dream of people you have strong feelings for.

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll be in your subconscious for a long time, maybe forever. I also dream sometimes about long dead relatives or about my first love nearly 15 years ago :) it's not weird at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • is this the first time such a dream about your ex happened?

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be any reason, nobody here can know that's for sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes