Would you apologize for being rude when you break up?

I broke up with a girl over text. I think I was a bit rude.
She asked if we could be friends and I said - "no i have lots of friends, see you later"

Either way I don't want to talk to her.
Should I apologize for rude break up message or no?

94

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe here, dear... you have already said enough...
    Enough said. Why 'Aplogize' when it would not even come from your heart and what you have said, you have meant...
    Good luck. xx

• Yea no point in apologizing. I dont wanna be friends with her anyway. If I ever talk to her again Im pretty sure time will fix this matter. What would you say if a guy offered to be just friends with you and you wanted more?

• I certainly would not be rude but more diplomatic... xx

Most Helpful Guy

• https://i.imgur.com/TJUzXjM.jpg
    Your response was fucking perfect lmao

In all seriousness though, there's no point in apologizing now. If you do, she might think that you regret breaking up with her (not just being rude while doing so), or she might cuss you off.

Either way you kinda crossed the line when you said what you said, so just keep moving on.

• haha cheers hommie
      Didn't see a point in being friends if I'm not gonna "get it in" and there was a high risk that I would wanna tap it again
      Very true if I apologize I will look like a tool. I don't regret breaking up, just gotta be less rude next time. What would you say if someone offered to be just friends?

• If a girl I was dating broke up with me or cheated on me, then I would be hella rude to her if she tried being my friend again. If we ended on good terms (or at least not on bad terms), I would be like "Okay sure" and be friends with them.

Although, let's be honest here, the "friendship" would more than likely whether away eventually.