Ex says she isn't ready to get back together, hot and cold?

So yeah.

My current ex I'm looking to get back with, we broke up pretty unfairly but we've been open to get back together, and I think I'm doing an okay job at working at it even nearly two years on - aside from that is, she's rather on and off with her feelings.

We talked about getting back together recently, and organized to meet up, that didn't happen as she wasn't feeling all too good, but I can't tell what's she's really looking for here.

She mentioned to a friend that she's "Just looking for friends at the moment, I'm not ready for a relationship" but she does know I like her, and I know she's not cat fishing just for my attention either.

I believe that all it will take is one meetup to catchup properly in person, meet face to face, and she'll then put the pieces in place to put in the effort to work on starting a fresh relationship.

What's there to do with a girl like this?

10