I'm so mad at my ex! Help?

the last time we talk was on Tuesday we said we can be "friends" well I'm so freaken mad at her.. I want to curse her out. Tell her how she was as a gf. She is going around making me look like the bad guy when it was both out fault.. I'm so mad to the point where I see her face to face I will tell fuck you in front of everyone

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore her, it'll show how childish she's being and make you look better in the end. It's not worth wasting energy on an ex. She's talking smack about you as a means of revenge, don't sink to that level. If what she's saying is untrue people will either realize it or come to realize it if you keep your high ground and not smack talk back.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem pretty pissed at her... not sure what she did... but I am assuming she told everyone your into cross dressing or something?

Sorry... I might need some more to go on here...

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol nice one dick

• I was just messin with ya...@SomeoneImportant has it bang on! You would just be wasting valuable energy getting all up on her.

If anyone asks just say I she's not worth the hassle so I am moving on! It will piss her off even more! Let her blab... she will just keep digging a hole with her mouth!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Be the bigger man here. I know it's hard but the right thing to do is to just let the anger out in other ways. Don't show her you're bothered and DO NOT be try to be friends with her until you have a goodb amount of time away from each other. No talking no texting etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know how to really get back at her? Act like she is completely irrelevant in your life, that she means nothing to you anymore. Don't get stressed over this nonsense, you getting pissed means she's winning. So don't even sweat it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Take it as a loss and keep moving. By cursing her out you become that psycho person. All that's gonna do is give her more bad things to tell people about you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes