How to tell if my ex-boyfriend is still in love with me?

please would you give me some advice on how to know if my ex has some feelings for me or if he really moved on ?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• How long ago did you break up? was he in love with you? but i am in love with my ex so from personal experience the tell/tell signs are easy. He will make excuses to get in touch with you, he amy even ask a question about nothing.. will bring up things from the past when you talk.. he won't be dating anyone new.. he isn't even thinking about dating.. he will find ways to bump into you from time to time.. he will literally still want to be in contact with you in some way.. the smallest signs are usually the biggest indications that that he loves you.. if that makes sense?

• we used to go to the same high school but now he's in college and we don't see each other too often there was this time when I saw him in a party so we bumped in each other by accident so we both turned and the minute we had eye contact we turned the other way. I only saw him 3 times after the break up and when I did we both look away. well we didn't end it properly I he did love I m sure I'm just not sure if he does now

• hmmm do you guys still talk now? ok speaking from experience.. i have not contacted my ex in 3 weeks and it is driving me crazy... i still love her and always will and im 100 per cent sure she does and will too... but im not going to wait around. she dumped me so if she wants me back.. she will have to make contact. But to be honest there is a time to move on yourself and actually forget about him.. i can tell you that most guys want what they cannot have... so my personal advice would be start to move on.. try to forget and enjoy yourself.. show him what he is missing and if he loves you he will come crawling back.. but if he doesn't.. then there will be another great guy to sweep you off your feet

• I waited for like a year for him to break the silence but he's doing nothing. I refused and pushed away ssoooo many guys who wanted me just because of him sometimes I tell them I'm already in a relationship and sometimes I even tell them I have feelings for my ex while what he says is : I forgot about her I reaaaallly loved her but she's so complicated I don't understand why we broke up and now I'm moving forward and he says he's got this new one on his mind but he's waiting til the summer to be with her

What Guys Said 3

• if you see him too often around you, that he's looking at you nd when you look he looks other way, or if you notice that he did something to impress you or so or if he send msgs to you then he still have feelings, otherwise he may have moved on, maybe

• basically your question lacks description... so we cannot figure out :-/

• Easy ASK HIM

What Girls Said 2

• I need more details

• Does he still show interest?

• we neveeeer talk I m even wondering why hasn't he infriended me on Facebook