Is there hope? Need some advice!!

I am currently a senior and my ex broke up with me on the tenth of this month. Our story begins on the first day of tenth grade...we instantly connected and began to court each other. Building off of a strong relationship we began dating on November 17th of our 10th grade year. We respected each other and developed our relationship first before the physical aspects. He was gung-ho on this idea and we loved developing the romance. When our first kiss happened we exploded. Our hearts were audible when we kissed, there were fireworks. That Christmas a jealous girl told him that I cheated on him, he broke up with me instantly because every relationship he had before me ended up the girl cheating HORRIBLY on him (multiple dudes at once). After two months the heartbreak on both sides was terrible we got back together. That night of getting back together we opened our hearts to one another. We now know everything about each other, every dirty secret EVERYTHING. Our love was growing more intimate. He was one of those tough dudes, he cried in front of me. We eventually started to talk to each other about what we were doing in the bathroom (gross right?lol). We had sex once this past summer. It was romantic and intimate, we loved it and cherished it. So senior year hits and it's time to buckle down. He has marching band, a regular band, and family chores. Our time together twindles to just seeing each other at school. Tension develops when he starts slacking and changing. I had suspicions, but I still continued on. The last time I saw him was when the friday before the breakup on Sun.. We kissed and hugged and the next time I saw him was Sunday evening. He broke up with me. I was devastated our breakup lasted an hour or more. We were both sobbing, he acted like he didn't want to break up with me. So I go to school last week and start hearing things. It turns out at the beginning of September he starts hanging out with this color guard girl. She is always there because he always has something dealing with marching band. They flirted so heavily I found out that people thought he was cheating on me. When he found out this rumor he squelched it so I wouldn't hear about it. But they didn't change. Hanging out with each other when I wasn't around because of work. I was devastated. Last friday it turns out when he went to pick up his book bag he left at school that night, she was there waiting for her homecoming date. They made out and he gave her a hickie. I confronted him about it this past Tuesday when I found out the hard way and he wanted me to hate him. He says that he wasn't a man and he wanted me to hate him. I couldn't because I love him. But the next day it hit me like a train what he has been doing. I wrote him a nasty note saying the exact things that he told me to think and he said for me to not to judge him. They hang out before and after school in the band room doing things even though they are not going out. He says he doesn't hate me and that he still.
+1 y
...loves me. But I'm so confused, he ran to her for physical things. She is this TENTH GRADER that is quite whorish. HE even told me that my kisses were better and that there kisses weren't even the same as ours. Since we broke up he is the opposite...
+1 y
..he doesn't care about his grades his anger has returned, the girl is EXACTLY the opposite of what he likes! They don't have anything in common except hormones and band. I don't what to do to get him back. He texts me when he thinks I'm not okay (he...
+1 y
heard I was in the hospital today and he texted me) He seems to not even care that I can't eat or drink, that I'm catatonically depressed. I don't know what to do to get him to realize what we had and how good I was for him. I know the whole give him...
+1 y
...space but I want him to MISS me. I gave him the best time in his life both sexually and romantically. I'm getting a new start monday. I won't see him until them. After this sat. and next Fri. the band season is over. They will only see each other before
+1 y
and after school. What should I do? I want him back so bad. I'm suicidal and I can't eat or drink. I need to know what's going on in his mind! I've defriended him from my web pages too.

Please help me!
+1 y
Everybody is baffled why he went for her versus me. I'm more mature and "developed" and I'm prettier and a lot smarter. AND MORE HIS AGE! What is he thinking?!?!
+1 y
Now he won't even take me home. Does he hate me?
Is there hope? Need some advice!!
0
1