Has anyone got back together with their ex?

I know there are a lot of cases of breaking up then making up. Although there are also others who choose not to.

Well, to those who did make up with their ex, did you guys 1) keep in contact as friends or 2) gave each other space and stopped all contact, before deciding to give it another try?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I know many people who have. i tried with my one ex for awhile but do to her cheating and my depression we kind of had to call it quits. My first ex I walked away from and rejected every attempt she made to get back together. I just wasn't in the place to take her back and I wanted her to be happy. SO I have done both it depends on the circumstance and the girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was off and on with my exboyfriend from 16-20, almost 21. We tried every combination... giving each other space, trying to be "just friends", no contact, taking it "slow" and just going on dates. We just couldn't ever make it work especially considering the fact he was cheating on me off and on the entire time. I typically hold the opinion that if a relationship ended for a reason then it's probably better off that way.