Working out after break up?

Okay why is it that men AND women feel the need to get in the gym and "get in shape" to show their ex what they missed when in reality if they were working out the entire time of the relationship they wouldn't have gotten dumped?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's human nature. When people become comfortable in a relationship, they aren't as motivated to keep in shape. Essentially, they become lazy. When they are single again, they have to get back into the game and part of that is to impress the opposite sex. Thus, they have to work out again. I do agree with you if they just maintained themselves, that would have alleviated some of the issues.