Have you ever had to break up with someone you love?

because you couldn't trust them anymore ? , it is too hard , right ?, but you saw that it is th right thing to do ?could you love someone else afterwards

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust, love, commitment are the 3 essentials to a relationship. You need all 3. If you don't trust him then there must he a reason why. If it's a valid reason to you then cut your losses now then later down the road. Be confident in your feelings.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes i love him but he has left me before , slept with others , lied to me , talked and hung out with his ex :'( , he has hurt me real a lot. and everytime he would come apologizing and saying i love you , i havebeen in this torture for 2 years now

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes just move on its hard at first but just because you were let down in the passed doesn't mean you will never love again. It just takes time and the right person to make you fall in love again

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I broke up with my first ex although I loved her a lot, because she cheated on me with a 60 year old asshole.

I was only in one relationship after that, which didn't last beyond a couple of months. Have been single for over 4 years now. Not that i haven't gotten over her, but I have other priorities in my life, not related to dating and relationships.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, but if I was in that situation then I would break up with them. You can't develope love if you don't have trust in the person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes