Bear hug and kiss on the cheek from former boyfriend-confused. What does it mean?

He broke up with me 4 months ago. During that we had a brief talk but then radio silence. Three weeks ago we started texting and he suggested to meet and catch up. I agreed and last Friday we had a long long conversation - but not about our break up. When he finally said good bye he seemed nervous, hugged me several times and when he was about to leave gave me a bear hug and kissed my cheek. He said he'd like to do it again. What was that? A friendly goodbye, a sort of "I still like you" or a freak out? The only time he has ever kissed my cheek before was on our second date. After the break up he would only hug me lightly.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like he regrets his decision about breaking up with you.

Most Helpful Girl