How long does heartache last? :( ?

I just had my first heartbreak. It's the worst feeling ever. I can't take it. I'm not strong enough for this. My heart is in pieces. Him and i didn't even date. But we had strong feelings for each other. I stopped talking to him for a while so these feelings could go away. 1) because he was with another girl 2) i didn't want to like him. But 2 years later, they are still there. I think it was the biggest mistake of my life. I told him how i feel about a couple of weeks ago, and he told me i was too late, and everyday felt like a "roller coaster" with me because "one day it was good and the next i would decide i wanted nothing to do with him"( i'm so confused, for someone who used to care so much about me to tell him that i'm to late.. It kills me) that's how he see's it. I'm so crushed. I can't stop thinking about him. All i want to do is talk to him. I feel as though i'm waiting for something that won't happen. It's torture. How long does heartache last because i can't take it anymore...

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• It could take days, weeks, months and even years

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;