Why did my boyfriend break up with me when I thought things were going great?

OK my boyfriend broke up with me for reasons I do not understand. He says that he loves me and cared about me that I have been the best girlfriend he has ever had, I said the right stuff, etc, it hurts him as much as it hurts me. He still cares about me, hard for him to see me with another man. Our sex life was great, was able to talk about anything, sometimes have a disagreement but always came to a conclusion in the end. But he says there is no chemistry and doesn't see us any farther then boyfriend and girlfriend what's the hell does me mean by that?
+1 y
he is 24 going on 25 next month. All of his friends are not married or even close to being married. I mean we joked about it but I was not expecting to get married within the next few months
+1 y
we never yelled or screamed at each other sat down and talked about them and in the end we both said we were sorry.
1
3