Do I give him another chance?

I love him I truly do but he beats me down emotionally. I know im a good person and deserve better but with him I saw glimpse of happiness and what it would be like. He is a very jealous and possessive person. I can't have any guys friends or social media but I was willing to give it all up for him. He broke up with me because I sent a text to a guy I known for years and It was a hey how are you doing. Now he is telling people I'm a Horrible person and I'm a liar. I know he is mad at me but he just gave up on me. What do I do or say to him? I have never even thought about cheating on him

33

Most Helpful Guy

• You saw a glimpse of happiness... you deserve more than a glimpse!

I would disregard him and move onto a person that makes you happy all the time... he is out there.

He sounds controlling and overbearing... you deserve to live your life, and I guy should support you having friends (even other guys) rather than confine you!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't even think about this man anymore.
    The controlling and abusive type only gets worse over time.
    Believe me, I used to be married to one and it ain't pretty.
    Thank goodness I was able to cut that tumor out of my life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE