Do I give him another chance?

I love him I truly do but he beats me down emotionally. I know im a good person and deserve better but with him I saw glimpse of happiness and what it would be like. He is a very jealous and possessive person. I can't have any guys friends or social media but I was willing to give it all up for him. He broke up with me because I sent a text to a guy I known for years and It was a hey how are you doing. Now he is telling people I'm a Horrible person and I'm a liar. I know he is mad at me but he just gave up on me. What do I do or say to him? I have never even thought about cheating on him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You saw a glimpse of happiness... you deserve more than a glimpse!

I would disregard him and move onto a person that makes you happy all the time... he is out there.

He sounds controlling and overbearing... you deserve to live your life, and I guy should support you having friends (even other guys) rather than confine you!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't even think about this man anymore.
    The controlling and abusive type only gets worse over time.
    Believe me, I used to be married to one and it ain't pretty.
    Thank goodness I was able to cut that tumor out of my life.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No no no no don't give him another chance. you don't want to live your life with him dictating who you know and what you can do. you should not be submitting your life because he has self esteem issues. you can find someone else with the good without the bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Well clearly he doesn't trust u so u need to make him trust u.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• After he said all those terrible things about you, there is very low chances he would want to get back to you. It seems that you didn't deserve to be treated that way by him, sorry you've gone through that.
    If you want him so badly, talk to him and see his feedback. If your sad emotions of how he treated you over powers your love for him, then do your best to move on.
    It's your choice, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck him. He don't treat you right so he doesn't deserve your time. Stop settling for scraps.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes