In all honesty why would a guy say he hates or acts like he hates a girl he once was I a relationship with?

So I went through out with s guy and it all kind of happened quick but things ended a little bad but it was fine. And then I made matters worse by flipping him off and then glaring and him and just kind of immature stuff that made him not any more fond of me. But he also did a few immature things back. And like on time my friend was talking about me around him I guess and he said ew don't talk about her. The only reason I acted immature was because I still cares for him but was hurt. Did he actually hate me and was annoyed by me or did he still care but not wanting to show and seem tough about it?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He acts like because he still has feelings for you but at the same time his heart is broken probably. I went the same exact thing a month ago with ex and I know she still loves but we said some harsh things to each other.