In all honesty why would a guy say he hates or acts like he hates a girl he once was I a relationship with?

So I went through out with s guy and it all kind of happened quick but things ended a little bad but it was fine. And then I made matters worse by flipping him off and then glaring and him and just kind of immature stuff that made him not any more fond of me. But he also did a few immature things back. And like on time my friend was talking about me around him I guess and he said ew don't talk about her. The only reason I acted immature was because I still cares for him but was hurt. Did he actually hate me and was annoyed by me or did he still care but not wanting to show and seem tough about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He acts like because he still has feelings for you but at the same time his heart is broken probably. I went the same exact thing a month ago with ex and I know she still loves but we said some harsh things to each other.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He probably just thinks you're an asshole now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well u did immature things to him do u not expect any back?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I do. That's not what I meant, what I mean is could he still care about me or whatever and that's why he's acting like he hates me. Because why wouldn't you just ignore them or whatever

What Girls Said 1

• He is probably the same as you. Pretending to hate you to cover up his feelings

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes