How to get over an ex and a break up?

how to get over an ex and a break up?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think of it as a failure, rather, think of it as a learning experience, a stepping stone in the path you've chosen. Making yourself a victim is easy, staying focused planning what's next takes courage. Take the good things you've learned from it with you, and leave behind the baggage that has compromised you. Be grateful for the experience, even if it was a bad one, because those are the times where you can test your true character, and that is something you should welcome with open arms. Fear and a lack of courage are the real biggest killers in life.

• Thanks that was lovely that had really opened my mind

• Glad to have helped you :)

Oh, I just realized you were under 18, so I have to also give you my "relationships are pointless until you have a solid career path" speech too. Your education should be your #1 priority.

• Very well said

Most Helpful Girl

• No easy way unfortunately :( When I split with my ex I thought my world was falling apart and I didn't know what to do with myself. I couldn't imagine anything feeling worse and I just couldn't see one day ahead of me without her, let alone forever. But honestly, you do get through each day, it will hurt and it will take time but I would say keep busy. Go out with your mates, even if you don't feel like it that much. Have a good night out, eat some ice cream, do a bit of retail therapy and keep people around you in those first few weeks. Stay occupied and think positive thoughts, even if it's something silly, just look forward to little things. Before you know it the initial pain will begin to ease and you won't think about your ex as much or feel the need to text/see them. It took me a good few months to begin to feel quite a bit better after I broke up with my girlfriend. But be patient, and there is light at the end of the tunnel :)

• Thank you that has really helped, thank u for taking the time to write that