Please help. how can I break up with my girlfriend without hurting her?

we have been toghether 10 days.at the beggining i wasn't attracted to her but she was.well i said it might work but it didn't. we dont have the same feelings and i feel very bad.the last days i am avoiding her and i can't do that much longer i feel bad for her.plus i dont have the courage to break up with her i know his would make her feel bad,
what should i do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it now before more time goes by because it will just hurt her even more. Just tell her you are very sorry but you don't think a relationship is right for you right now. It's going to suck no matter how you tell her, so best to do it sooner rather than later.

What Girls Said 2

• honey, 10 days?
    There is no way of not hurting her. Sorry to tell you.
    You can only be honest and tell her that you are just not feeling it.

Next time, don't get involved with a girl you don't even like and save you some trouble.

• Break ups are always hurtful. You just got to do it -I'd rathee someone be upfront with me than to avoid me like I have done something wrong. At least I know where I stand.

What Guys Said 1

• Get a grip lad. 10 days? Iv had shits that have lasted longer. Just tell her you arnt ready for a relationship right now and just wanna be friends. Who cares if she gets butthurt.