What is the dumbest reason you've had someone break up with you for?

Now granted I've never had a boyfriend.The longest relationship I've had was just two dates with a week between the dates.He said we couldn't date anymore because my music taste wasn't large enough.Even though he barely knew me and we liked a lot of the same music and other things.Did I mention that he texted my best friend to ask her to tell me that he didn't want to date anymore?He couldn't even say it to my face. I'm sure that people on here have heard worse.Even if it was something that happened to a friend.So let me hear them,the worst.

111

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• A friend of mine said she got dumped cos she didn't get her hair and nails done every week. The guy told her she had too... If it didn't give her so much of a complex about her image I would be laughing about it!

• She didn't "feel like" being in a relationship anymore... only to have a different bf a week later 😞.

Then me being stupid, trying to get her back, her reasoning is "you're so perfect, sweet and attractive, but I don't know why I don't want to be with you".

• Because I wanted to get a straight answer from her on why meeting her mom was such a terrible idea. Then, I got a job somewhere I was likely to run into her mom, and it was all over. She made up BS about me to try to get mine to chew me out. But it backfired when I was able to prove her story was a lie. Then, I did run into her mom. Her mom was quite the opposite of the fire-breathing dragon I'd heard about. The gal that ditched me then blocked me on Facebook, and refuses to speak to me. That, and I wouldn't play Avengers Alliance on Facebook the EXACT way she wanted me to.

• that i didn't want a relationship basically... gosh

• Because she would rather get high with her girlfriend then hang out with me.

• That's a pretty stupid reason to turn you down. And Judging by your pic I think any guy would have to be nsane or a retard to turn you down.

• oh and the dumbest reason I was turned down for was... She never explained herself at all. we were really close and just stopped talking to me. Later I tried to press her for why and she flipped out and still didn't tell me anything. Also most painful reason.

• He asked me out. He should of thought of that before he did. I don't take that as flattery.

• Maybe he just couldn't handle you. Reminds me of a girl who talked to me through Facebook, we went on one date. After she said she had such a great time, and wanted the next date to be at her place, she told all my friends and hers how she couldn't wait to see me again. A day later she texts me and basically tells me she only wants to be friends because of no chemistry, and basically she said she wants to keep me as someone to vent to. I was like, "No."

• I'm in the same boat as you, never had a relationship, but from my experience I think the dumbest/worst reason someone could break up with you is no reason at all.

My closest thing to a relationship, I got rebounded and the girl victimized herself weeks later saying why couldn't she find a nice guy with tattoos on fb and got friends to sympathize for her and to make matters worse she ended up dating the same ex that she bashed and complained about to me. Now she's talking shit about me to him.

• Since when are they meant to give you a reason? I did get a reason once from a woman I'd lived with. She'd found God and Christianity not long before that, and came to the conclusion (with the help of her church friends) that my Christian God wasn't the same as her Christian God.
    The wife didn't even give me a reason when she divorced me (as often happens). She said she would give a reason one day, but that was 30 years ago.

• https://giphy.com/gifs/reactiongifs-SwefghwWAJrz2

Me right now.. Never had one. xD

• I didn't smile enough ha

What Girls Said 1

• I've only ever had 1 boyfriend. I broke up with him.