Help fiancé chested?

When I came home from work at like noon to have lunch my financè I saw him sneaking out with another another woman when he was suppose to be at work. I was furious amd went crazy, yelling at him and he told me that he has slept with EIGHT other women while we've been engaged which has only been 4 months and didn't regret it. By now I wanted to kill him and asked him what did I do wrong that u need to cheat and not be honest with me about losing ur job? For some reason that rubbed him the wrong way and he got really really volient, pinned me to the wall, grabbed my neck and got in my face. If I break the engagement I will have to hear my mother telling me I am an embarrassment to the family and a good women always turns her head when her man does someone wrong and if I don't break the engagement I have to marry a cheater. What should I do? How do tell my family I'm not getting married and why I'm not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Um point out that this is unacceptable of him. He should respect you if he is gonna marry you and obviously he doesn't end it and tell her that maybe in her day women just turned their head but now a days confidence is key and if you are cheated on him by that many girls during such a short time then you deserve to break of the engagement with out being critsized

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the mho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• look you have to dump this man whore and move on immediately.. he does not love you and is a real cheater!! you need to forget this guy... i know you are hurt!! if feel your pain.. girl trust me even i dont get in relationships because of this cheating bullshit... i am just afraid of that...
    if you want to vent out you can PM me

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mom would NOT say that. I don't know what she would say, but I can promise you it isn't that.

If all this actually happened, then need to call your mom and have a good conversation with her, explaining everything. You're not even married, so now is the time to come clean and get this sorted out, not after you're married.

What type of mother would encourage you to create a life covenant with someone who cheated on you with 8 women in four months and physically abused you? I can't think of a single culture or religion where that is acceptable. You aren't even married yet, so why would you be dishonoring anyone?

Either there is more to this than you're telling, this is a troll post, or the answer is very simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to end this today it will just get a lot worse if you dont

0|1
    0|0
  • Just leave him, and when asked why you're no longer getting married, say he couldn't commit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just end it.
    Your mom is irrelevant yes she is important but not when it comes up to you and love. her approval of the man yes. but she should have no say whether or not to make you stay with him or leave him all up to you. you shouldn't be with this cheater for the rest of your life just cause you think your mom would think less of you. you can deal with your mom for a couple months or stay with this guy for the rest of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • do not under any circumstances listen to that crazy mother of yours!!!
    What kind of fucked up thing to say! "always turn your head" WTF!

Break of the engagement and say you did because he is an abuser and a cheater and that life is too short to be with scum like that.
    If your family doesn't understand or accept your decision, well then too friggin' bad! Stand strong!! It is in no way an embarassment to break off an engagement. Embarassing is more likely to encourage your daughter to marry an asshole, because what other people think is more important. Hell no!

it is your life and your happiness and no one else has the right to tell you what you have to do. Get out, and get out NOW

0|0
    0|0
    • lol OMG I just realized the irony of my last sentence: "no one else has the right to tell you what you have to do. Get out, and get out NOW "
      But I guess you know what I mean... :-)

• You need to end this relationship immediately.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes