Help fiancé chested?

When I came home from work at like noon to have lunch my financè I saw him sneaking out with another another woman when he was suppose to be at work. I was furious amd went crazy, yelling at him and he told me that he has slept with EIGHT other women while we've been engaged which has only been 4 months and didn't regret it. By now I wanted to kill him and asked him what did I do wrong that u need to cheat and not be honest with me about losing ur job? For some reason that rubbed him the wrong way and he got really really volient, pinned me to the wall, grabbed my neck and got in my face. If I break the engagement I will have to hear my mother telling me I am an embarrassment to the family and a good women always turns her head when her man does someone wrong and if I don't break the engagement I have to marry a cheater. What should I do? How do tell my family I'm not getting married and why I'm not?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Um point out that this is unacceptable of him. He should respect you if he is gonna marry you and obviously he doesn't end it and tell her that maybe in her day women just turned their head but now a days confidence is key and if you are cheated on him by that many girls during such a short time then you deserve to break of the engagement with out being critsized

• Thanks for the mho