Have you ever been stuck in this situation?

where you love someone so much and it is hard to let them go , but at the same time you cant't be with them because you can't trust him again or forgive them again for hurting you a lot ? what did you do ?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• A intelligent person leaves before he or she is dumped or hurt.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I would say let that person go. If you love em you'll let them go and if they come back they're yours to keep per say. That's all I can say about this. Sorry girl.

• I've been in that situation before and it is not a good situation. I would say let them go. Because if you get back with them you are only going to hurt yourself and get your hopes up for no reason. Just move on with your life. Go with your gut.

• when you decided to let go , was it hard for you because you love him?, and do you feel better now that you have left?