Was this the right thing to text my ex boyfriend?

So my ex broke up with me over a month ago through a text and he was pretty mean but a couple of days later he called me to say sorry but this is where he starts to play mind games with me. He would tell me he loves me then hang up on me and ignore me, and then he wanted to come see me and work things out but he didn't come see me and now he is ignoring me and I have been nothing but nice and understanding with him.

So the last time he called me was a week ago but he was supposed to call me back but he didn't so I tried to call him but he wouln't answer or reply to my texts so I figured he was playing mind games again so I text him on Thursday saying "I feel like such a fool for still loving you because all you do is ignore me and you can't even tell me what you want I never want to talk to you again you broke my heart more than once and that hurts" but I feel kind of bad for saying that because I still love him but I know I shouldn't.

10