I caught my boyfriend with my sister, what should I do?

He said he didn't want to go to prom. So I went with my girlfriends. I ran into him there slowdancing and making out with my sister. I still love him. What should I do? :'(

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• so he said that as an excuse to be with your sis basically...:-)

f you don't trust him anymore... you can dump him i guess...

0|2
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Drop him like a hot potato in your mind, MintyMindy, and while you are at it, Drop your back stabbing sister who has turned out to be Not only a rat like the cat who got his paw caught in the sweet cream jar, but someone who you can no longer trust.
    The thing of it is here, dear, guys can be replaced tomorrow but family is supposed to be the ones who you think you can count on the most in your life and when a sibling does This, it shows me that even after the music stops, she will always have two left feet when it comes to you.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• dump him, but not cause he cheated cause he is a dumbass. I mean come on dude, you take your gf's sister to a dance that you know she will be at. How dumb can he be?

0|1
    0|0
  • You break up with him and move on. You don't love him...

0|1
    0|0
  • Leopards don't change their spots sweetie, once a cheater/ lier, always be one, trust is gone!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him. And 'dump' your sister.

0|1
    0|0
  • Leave his cheating ass. You deserve better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Threesome... jk... sorta

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You damp the guy and you explain to your sister that what she did was really unethical and unloyal... She is your sister, you share the same blood!! And she goes back stabbing on you for a guy? If I was in your shoes I would be more worried that my own sister did something like that, than worrying about a stupid moron!! Of course it's a two persons fault but your sister is more important...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him. He clearly doesn't love or respect you with his tongue down your sister's throat.

As for her, she is your sister and you have to see her a lot more, for now anyways, just tell her how you feel and leave it at that. She needs time to think about the upset she caused you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should dump his sleazy ass. He obviously doesn't love or respect you. You deserve better.

1|1
    0|0
  • He's an asshole and your sister is not really a good sister.

I would never do that to my sister with her own boyfriend.

You should leave him and never talk to your sister again.

0|2
    0|0
  • It hurts... but you have to drop his ass. I mean the guy is making out with your sister and he said he didn't want to go to prom with you
    Just break it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Break-up and move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I caught my boyfriend spooning my sister fully clothed on a bed in the dark. They said they were just talking as she was sad. That was a year ago and we have just split up as it has never been the same. I have barley spoken to her since. I still can't get my head around why I found them like that. You should stay away from them both, he's an idiot with an ego and she will do it again given the chance as she is probably jealous of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slash his tires

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes