I caught my boyfriend with my sister, what should I do?

He said he didn't want to go to prom. So I went with my girlfriends. I ran into him there slowdancing and making out with my sister. I still love him. What should I do? :'(

97

Most Helpful Guy

• so he said that as an excuse to be with your sis basically...:-)

f you don't trust him anymore... you can dump him i guess...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Drop him like a hot potato in your mind, MintyMindy, and while you are at it, Drop your back stabbing sister who has turned out to be Not only a rat like the cat who got his paw caught in the sweet cream jar, but someone who you can no longer trust.
    The thing of it is here, dear, guys can be replaced tomorrow but family is supposed to be the ones who you think you can count on the most in your life and when a sibling does This, it shows me that even after the music stops, she will always have two left feet when it comes to you.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE