My Goodness... he's just so fucking confusing?

He wanted a break. He said I was too much to handle. This all happened a couple days ago. I rearranged my whole schedule so that we wouldn't see each other. Well apparently he did the same thing, because we ran into each other at the gym. I tried to maintain the NC Rule...and when we passed by one another he smiled his killer smile, and made it a point to wave at very flamboyant. I just looked up and slightly smiled. He wanted a break. He decided this...I feel like he can't have it both ways. He broke my heart, I'm trying my damnedest to move on and not be hurt by him. I'm trying to stay in my routine. But this just threw me for a loop. What does that mean? Is he just trying to be friendly? I feel so childish for asking this and being caught up in his actions.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• ... He wanted a break...
    To me, this is Not a Break up here, dear. And if he means it to be Time and space apart, it may have been to see if he really could live without you and with this 'He smiled his killer smile, and made it a point to wave at very flamboyant,' it seems he is Missing the Kissing and most likely in a few more days, maybe more, he just may be calling you again to talk.
    If it is a 'Break up,' then yes, it might be wise to move on and begin to lick your war wounds. But with a 'Break,' there is a difference and apparently, perhaps teaching you a lesson because he felt he had to because you were 'Too much to handle,' he can't 'handle' being apart from you and now... wants his cake and eat it too... for now anyways.
    Good luck. xx