My boyfriend won't live with me after 4 years ! should I be upset?

My boyfriend will not live with me .Is this a bad thing?We live 30 min away from eachother and he refuses to live with me ....

13

Most Helpful Guy

• There are heaps of possible explanations, work commutes, friends, is he not that serious with you? are you difficult to live with? Have you discussed marriage/ engagement? Is he threatened by moving into 'your' place?
    If you're serious about him, I suggest you have the talk and see where he's at..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you talked about marriage at all? This may/not be the reason. Some guys see moving in as a "first step" to getting married. And he may not want to do that yet.

Or he could simply love his privacy. I know I do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE