Is it normal to be angry at your wife's shortcomings as a mother, even to the point of wanting out of the relationship or even cheating?

• It depends
  • It is normal, deal
  • it is not normal, unacceptable
    Vote C
Thanks for the answers peeps. Even the funny guy who postulates on a fetish. Humans are complex though. So I doubt it's as simple as it sounds. Good to know it's not too normal even amongst guys.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Normal to be angry at the fact that you don't think she's a good mother? Yes.

Wanting out of the relationship? Eh. It's fixable through communication and therapy. Also, are her methods truly that bad or are do you simply NOT agree with what she does?

Cheating? No. Not normal in my opinion. It sounds like an excuse to cheat.

"I don't think you're a good mother so I'm going to screw this woman". :/

What Girls Said 5

• Depends, why is she not a good mother? Cheating is not acceptable just because you are in a relationship you're not happy with.

Do you accept your shortcomings as a father and husband? Do you improve in them to make yourself a better person?

• wanting out of the relationship = yes if you take the kids with you, she's a bad mother after all and youd be an even worse father if you left them with someone that would treat them badly

cheating = no, what would cheating accomplish when the complaint is that she's a bad mother? if you aren't happy you leave.

• And I suppose you're the world's greatest father.

• If she is a bad mom then something should be done so that you can keep her away from the kids. What does cheating even have to do with it?

• You sound like a piece of work yourself?

What Guys Said 3

• What does being a bad mother have to do with cheating? Unless that's a very specific fetish...

"Oh yeah... OH YEAH BABY, SET FIRM BUT FAIR BOUNDARIES... mmmm... draw a happy face on my lunch bag... wooo"

• whatVkind of shortcomings dude?

• What are you defining as shortcomings? In any case, its better to help her out and make it work.